This policy sets out how we collect and process your personal data and the lawful basis upon which it is processed and held by us.
You can ask us for details of the information we have about you by contacting Lise Seager - see the Contact Us page. You can also ask us to update the information we have, delete it, restrict or object to its use. There may be legal reasons why we are not able to comply with a request to delete information and we will let you know these when we reply to you. If you are not happy with our response you can contact the Information Commisioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk)
Collecting your information
- We will have received from you personal information such as postal and email addresses and telephone numbers to enable us to fulfil a contract with you , in answering your enquiry or providing you with a service. If we have a contract with your employer we may indirectly collect from them information about you so that we can fulfil our contract with them.
- When you have looked at our website we may collect information such as details of the pages you have looked at, your IP address and the type of device you have used to access our website. We do this on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in doing so in order to improve our website and the services we provide.
How we use your information
- to deal with your enquiry and so fulfil our contract with you
- to deliver our services to you in accordance with our contract with you
- to meet our regulatory, legal and compliance obligations
- to improve our processes, systems and website which is a legitimate interest to develop our business
- to contact you from time to time about our services as a legitimate interest to develop our business
DIsclosure of your information
We use technology and software providers for our website and emails and we do therefore share your data with them. We require our providers to keep your information safe. Other than this we will only share your information where we are legally required to do so, need to do so in order to fulfil our contract with you or where we sell, transfer or merge all or part of our business. Where we work with third parties we require them to keep your data safe too.
Retention of information
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required in order to meet our legal responsibilities. When it is no longer needed we will ensure that personal data is securely destroyed.